Friday, June 15, 2007

Rapidement

Maitenant nous sommes en France. Il fait beau et...screw it.

Right now we're in France. By 'we' I mean myself, Synapse, and Timebomb. Synapse did end up somehow sneaking himself over international airspace to France with me. Clever bugger. I suppose Timebomb hopped a ride with him.

If you're wondering who Timebomb is, I guess that's my fault. Timebomb is big, he's a dark blue, and he's quite a bit bigger than Synapse is in robot-mode. I'm quite relieved that he chose a small and handy alt-mode: a quite awesome laptop. I guess subspace really comes in handy for this transformation. He was a Cybertronian tank before. Yeah, cause a big blue tank would totally be easy to hide in the middle of flat flat Illinois. I'd have the government all over my place if that was the matter.

Now, how Synapse is hiding in the middle of France, I have no clue. But we have no time to worry about that right now. As soon as we can, we're booking it to Canada. My friend Kenya Starflight and her friends are in need of any aid they can get. I know I'm in France right now, but friends in need are friends in need. I'll figure some way to assure my host family.

Don't worry guys, we're on our way.

EDIT: Tracks, don't you dare try anything with my eBay. You try anything and you can forget about that wax job. Skyfire, keep him from doing anything silly...keep an eye out for Perce too, I think he'll need someone to nudge him for some rest sometime. Love yah guys really...just ask next time for the laptop passwords.

I'm gonna have to talk to Longview.

No comments: