Friday, August 10, 2007

Room Crew Take-Over 2

It's officially crowded in here. I swear, every single time I turn around, there's someone quite a bit too close to me for comfort. A 'vette's gotta have his space!

So we have eleven, get this, ELEVEN, new crew members. All of them come within a few hours of each other. It's not even fall yet and we're filling up. I honestly have no idea of what Darkfire's going to do with the lack of space beginning to show in her room. I for one refuse to give up my spot, unless she makes some room on a pillow for me again. Ah, the good times when it was just Skyfire and I. Plenty of space and privacy for all. Now I never get any sort of break from this insanity.

We have the Robot Heroes figures chatting up a storm. Just because they're small doesn't mean they're quiet. Starscream's now finding quite a bit to argue about with one of the new arrivals: Astrotrain. Then there's the real problem: With the lack of space, Darkfire's moved some of the Autobots into Decepticon territory, and no one's happy about it. Recharge is going to be lacking if this keeps up.

Of the new arrivals, there's the Build Team and Car Brothers. They're the rowdy bunch now occupying the Decepticon space and they're fighters for sure. For that I can say I admire them. But how they kick up such a ruckus is beyond me.

What floors me even more is that Darkfire says that there will be more. Where is she going to fit all of us? No one is moving into any drawers or under the bed. Either she's prepared to scoot over or she put up some new shelves.

Ah yes, news on the others? Well, Timebomb is slowly talking a bit more about himself to Darkfire. Never qutie met someone quite like this mech before. Synapse has become a little more outgoing, but he's still as timid about new people as ever. I hope these newbies don't do something ridiculous.

//Connection stopped---new user reboot//

Timebomb here, reporting on something a little bigger. Darkfire's currently preparing with Synapse and myself for any trouble that might be coming up. Self defense is an issue they both need to work on. The kid (Synapse) won't be able to do anything on the battle field until he solves some of his own issues first. He's got to trust and he has to stop freezing up. Darkfire's got it a bit harder being so small. But I trust that we'll keep her alright.

This is Timebomb signing off with the Room Crew. Take care and be careful all!

No comments: