Monday, July 9, 2007

Power Issues

I'm slumped in my bed, jaw throbbing faintly. It's not enough to be utterly painful, but it's enough to be slightly disabling. Very. Slightly. It doesn't help that this brings out Perceptor's more curious side and he's asking me questions about humans and why do they go about removing natural things from their bodies (such as wisdom teeth). I for one do not feel like talking right now, but one can not fault the microscope for his questions. I would (and have) ask the little Transformers as much as I can given the opportunity.

But I post for a reason other than to mope. The Room Crew has once again expanded, this time with a large explosion in its small population.

First off: Meet movie!Bumblebee. He's about the same size as Skyfire or Tracks toy-wise. Real kind soul....er...spark. Most everyone took a liking to him very quickly. Tracks being Tracks had some doubts at first. But after assuring himself that he is the slicker car, him and Bumblebee have gotten along fine. Bee here is currently hovering, as in mother hen hovering.


Okay, just came back from taking some left-over pain killers and some food that *has* to go with it. I should start feeling a little bit more normal as time passes.

Second off: Well, the room crew now has an Optimus Prime and a Megatron, but don't assume there's going to be any semblance of order in the ranks because of them. These two leaders aren't quite the same as they were before. They don't hold as much....well...authority (or fear in Megatron's case) over their troops. Why you ask? Well maybe the fact that they're about half the height of Longview would answer your question. Skywarp, Cliffjumper, and Mirage (who came in the same package as their faction leaders) are inclined to agree with my view. The Robot Heroes line is cute. Cute is usually not something that makes your job as leader easy.

I'm not going to be surprised at all if Optimus and Megatron each have their little sulks for a few days. movieprotoform!Starscream is having a field day with this though.

"This is entirely pathetic. What an army, eh Megatron?" he jabbed at the tiny leader.

Megatron glowers back. It's really the only thing he can do, Starscream looming large over him anyways. Skywarp is no help in the matter either. He's temporarily declared himself neutral until Starscream goes back to his corner.

Well, Megatron does have one thing. BOOM!

His fusion cannon.

It's tiny, but it packs a punch. I think Starscream's going to be grumbling in his corner for a while now. The Autobots wisely ignore the antics going on above them on the Decepticon shelf and move over to my bed.

Tracks has taken over my pillow and I want it back. You know, I am feeling better, but what sort of harm is hanging around with the Autobots going to do? In bed (on the bed) I stay. I'll just keep my eyes on the debacle unfolding on the top book shelf.

2 comments:

Kenya Starflight said...

Oh dear... you have multiple factions in your house now. Have fun with that. ;)

Sorry your jaw's bothering you. Hope it feels better soon. And hope Perceptor doesn't get the bright idea to poke around in your mouth while you're asleep.

(He doesn't read these comments, does he? Don't want him getting ideas...)

Linda said...

They calm down after a while. Lucky for my sleep schedule.

My jaw felt much better after a few minutes. Perceptor had better not get anywhere near my mouth. Bite him I will. Not too hard though. ^^

(mmm he doesn't spend too much time on the computer. He likes checking things out himself)