Monday, July 16, 2007

My....Poor...Window

All hold in silence as we morn the hole in my window.

*silence*

Now why is there a hole in my window? Just why? *side-long glance at a certain trigger-happy black Topkick* He, he being movie!Ironhide, woke me up in the middle of the night by blasting a hole through my screen and then driving straight through the glass. I don't know where he got that velocity or durability, but heck, he's Ironhide. Toughie.

Okay, so I solved that problem by taping plastic wrap over said hole and then telling Ironhide very clearly that my stuff isn't to be so lightly broken. I'm in the middle of inquiring why in the world did he break into my room through the window when there's a small popping noise.

There goes my plastic wrap window. A new rip created by a tiny blue seeker, on whose back is a tiny G1!Jazz. They settle down in quite a hurry on my bookshelf and dodge in between two books that were leaning just so against each other to create a cave-like crack. Why TC and Jazz came in together I have no idea. But the two seem to be getting along quite well and fit in very well with the rest of the Robot Heroes group. Much to mini-Megatron's chagrin.

Three new room-mates. In one night. I know I didn't get them from the store so where the heck did they come from?

Turns out all three of them were running loose for the same reason: they were being chased by something. Now it's probably something ridiculously scary if Ironhide's running from it. Either that or something that's A LOT bigger than them...that doesn't narrow things down very well. But now they're living with me.

"If you don't mind of course, little lady." says Jazz with that gentlemanly politeness and raspy tone that I can't say no to.

"Ah, no, of course not." I answer. Hey, Jazz is a cool bot and TC's a great con. Ironhide can play room guard for me too and keep 'Bee company.

"Do you honestly think that we're all going to fit on this tiny shelf?" huffs Tracks from his spot.

"Look, I've seen more Transformers than this on one bookshelf, so don't complain. You guys can move yourselves around remember? Pick a spot and camp." I say, re-taping plastic wrap back on the window. "No, not my side of the bed. Get on your own side, and share with the others!"

The Autobot's space is getting quite cramped. The Decepticons have lots of room, but they're not sharing. Especially Megatron and Starscream. My bed is invaded. I now have a new armory place addition. I think I'll be needing it for Ironhide's guns. I want to keep my room in one healthy piece.

Now if I can just figure out what freaked out those three into busting through my window.

And why MY window?

And where's Synapse? If anyone spots him orbiting around their part of the world, tell me, please?

No comments: